How to maintain your Recognized Teacher Status
To maintain Recognized Teacher status one must:
- Teach at least 1 class a year
- Continue to demonstrate competence in teaching skills and professional development
- Take a one 8 hour Therapeutic Touch specific or related course annually, as per accepted by ATTN/TTNO
- Credit will be given for participation at a Health Fair or
- Publication of a Therapeutic Touch® article of moderate length or
- Mentor Therapeutic Touch students or
- Oral presentations to Community Groups or
- Presenting at TT conferences, gatherings or
- Volunteering under the auspices/direction of ATTN. This may include service on the Board of Directors and Board Committees of ATTN.
- Maintain ATTN membership in good standing.